BILTWELL EXFIL-7 Bag
- Features a coated, weather-resistant nylon packcloth exterior with heavy-duty polyester thread at all joints and seams
- Double-thick exterior walls and lid construction with internal padding for protection and durability
- Mil-spec orange interior panels on main and secondary compartments for enhanced material search and recovery inside the bag
- One-inch-wide nylon modified MOLLE system on perimeter panels and back for strap placement; includes four reinforced leather straps with nickel-plated buckles
- One main and two pocket compartments with YKK nylon zippers
- Cast alloy zipper pulls with polyester knotted rope extenders for easy operation with gloves
- Antique brass drain grommets on floor panel for moisture evacuation
- 1.25" wide cinch straps with heavy-duty nylon quick-release buckles help secure load after packing, to reduce movement and rattling
- Fully customizable for different applications and mounting locations including frame's down tubes, above the headlight, on tall and mid-sized handlebars and, of course, on both sides of sissy bars
- Dimensions are Main: 11" W x 5.75" H x 4.75" W; large pocket: 9.75" W x 5.75" D with 8" opening; small pocket: 5.75" W x 4.25" D with 4.5" opening
- Type: Front Fork / Handlebar / Sissy Bar
- Model: Exfil-7
- Material: Nylon / Polyester
- Height: 5-3/4"
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 5-3/4"
- Closure: Zipper
- Units: Each